Tuesday, October 23, 2012

sticking to it!

Things are going well in my low carb world.

I've gotten into a great groove with eating low carb and not really having to think about it. I don't keep track every day but I know I'm keeping it below 60g.

Let's see... for example, today I had:

Tea with sugar                               8g (I generally use Swerve so this is usually 0g)
My Wrap                                        8g
water

Handful of almonds                       2g

double 1/4 pounder w/cheese       10g
(no bun) 
diet coke                                         0g

Our Salad - doubled                     12g
water

Cheesy Ham & Brocolli Soup   10g
(The recipe is coming up next week!)
water

Total today: 50g!

My weight has plateaued with 5-10 more pounds to lose. I know that if I could get some exercise in, it would melt right off but I just can't seem to find the time with a 3-year-old and 1-year-old keeping me busy. Any free time I've had has been preoccupied by setting up the most awesome haunted Halloween birthday party for my niece. It's this weekend, so hopefully after that's all done, I'll be able to work exercise back into my routine somewhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment